tiistai 12. helmikuuta 2013

Buffya, taas kerran

 Ensimmäinen kausi lähestyy loppuaan, ja muistin taas kerran, miks pidän tästä sarjasta niin paljon:
Willow: The one boy who truly liked me, and he's a demon robot. What does that say about me?
Buffy: That doesn't say anything about you.
Willow: I really thought I was really falling...
Buffy: Hey, did you forget? The one boy I've had the hots for since I moved here turned out to be a vampire.
Xander: Right, and the teacher I had a crush on? Giant praying mantis.
Willow: [smiling] That's true.
Xander: Yeah, that's life on the Hellmouth.
Buffy: Let's face it. None of us are ever gonna have a happy, normal relationship.
Xander: We're doomed! 

Buffy: Yeah!
[the three of them laugh half-heartedly, but eventually stop, wondering if that is actually true]
<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti